Remove a User or Device
- Updated On 18 Oct 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Removing one or more users who no longer needs access to any Circles.
- Click Users on the left-hand navigation bar
- Search or select the user(s) and click the checkbox near each name
- Click the Actions button and Delete User.
The user(s) will be removed from all Circles.
By using the Users left-hand navigation option, administrators can also see all the Circles which the user belongs.
- Search and select the user and click the checkbox. The description at the bottom of the screen will include all the Circles the user is a member. Click on the individual Circle to remove the user from specific Circles.
## Removing a User from only specific Circles
Removing one or more users from a Circle immediately prohibits them from being able to open files that are a part of the Circle on any of their devices.
- Click Circle on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select the Circle the user needs to be removed from and Click the Circle name
- Select the user(s) that need to be removed from the Circle
- Click on the Actions button and select Disable.
Admins can re-enable the user(s) at any time.
Removing a Device from all Circles
Individual devices can be removed from all Circle at any time. Once removed, it disables access to any Circle files from that particular device. This feature is ideal for when a device is reported lost or stolen.
- Click Devices on the left-hand navigation bar
- Search for the device by device or user name
- Select the device(s)
- Click on the Actions button
- Disable or Delete the device
Disable will allow the admin to restore permission at a later time without reinstallation by the user.
Delete will completely remove the device and to restore permission to the device, the Admin would have to reinvite the user and the user would follow the installation steps to install and confirm the device again.