Install iOS Agent
- Updated On 18 Oct 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Install SecureCircle iOS client from App Store.
- Open App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/securecircle/id1441400332?ls=1&mt=8
- Users can also search for “SecureCircle”
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later
Click on configuration (.sci) file
- The User needs an active invite to add devices to the Circle. Admin may need re-invite users.
- From the Invite email click on the attached .sci configuration file.
- Depending on the email client, users may see either a blank screen or a screen with a bunch of configuration information.
- Click on the Share Icon
- Click on ‘Copy to SecureCircle’
- The configuration file should launch the SecureCircle app.
- Users should see a ‘Successful activation’ message. Click Ok
Screens should be present. User can scroll through the education screens or skip
Confirm the client by checking for a confirmation email and clicking confirm device
This step may be automatically skipped if reinstalling the app
When complete you should see a Circle Name(s) with the word ‘Authorized’ under it.